The event, which will highlight the point of view of the main players in this industry, will be held in Rome, at La Sapienza University.
Rome – (May 6th 2019) – MSC Software, a world leader in providing solutions to support design processes through software and simulation services, announced the next event dedicated to engineering simulation in the aerospace sector.
The meeting will be held at the Sapienza University of Rome, 5-6 June 2019, and will include two days of work.
The first day will be dedicated to presentations by the MSC Software technical team and leading companies in the Italian market, related to the evolution of historical software, the latest technologies and application cases for the following topics:
- Additive manufacturing – simulation technologies supporting 3D printing;
- Acoustics and vibro-acoustics – recent improvements in the field of acoustic analysis in the aerospace field;
- Process Data Management – simulation data and processes management to enhance the know-how developed by the companies;
- Fluid dynamics analysis – the challenges of fluid dynamics analysis in the aerospace field;
- Advanced materials – the optimization of innovative materials based on the simulation of production processes and product performance;
- Multiphysics – a lot of advantages derive from using technologies allowing to take into consideration all the aspects that influence the behavior of the component or product in question.
The second day will be dedicated to Live Demo and Workshops of the software technologies presented the day before.
Each topic will be addressed in collaboration with leading companies in the sector, such as: Leonardo SPA, in collaboration with the Aircraft and Airborne & Space Systems Business Units, Avio SpA, Leonardo Velivoli, MBDA, Thales Alenia Space and others. Such presentations will be supported by experts of MSC Software illustrating validated methodologies and the impact that these are having in improving corporate competitiveness in the era of Industry 4.0.
Using simulation technologies allows companies to create products with better performance, eco-sustainability and low costs, as required by the market. MSC Software has developed specific technologies and methodologies that help companies to effectively address the design challenges related to the study of products, reducing validation times and costs and increasing companies’ competitiveness, effectively addressing the challenges connected to the evolution of Industry 4.0.
For information and registrations, please refer to the website: https://www.mscsoftware.com/it/events