2019 Polyurethanes Technical Conference
7 October - 9 October
The Center for the Polyurethanes Industry’s annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference, the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America, offers the unique convergence of industry expertise, professional networking, and regulatory insight. Fostering both technical and professional development, the Polyurethanes Technical Conference is the premier destination to preview the polyurethanes technology of tomorrow and key information for today.
The 62nd annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida, from Monday, October 7, to Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
The annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference offers exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders and an unbeatable lineup of technical education sessions. These technical sessions showcase the most important and powerful topics our industry has to offer. Papers and posters presented showcase breakthrough technology in areas across the industry including:
- Applications: Automotive, Appliances/Cold Chain, Construction, Furnishings, Recreation, Clothing, Medical, Packaging
- Product Areas: Adhesives & Sealants, Coatings & Elastomers, Binders, Flexible Foam, Rigid Foam, Thermoplastic Polyurethanes, Agriculture
- Chemistry: Chemistry & Fundamentals, Diisocyanates, Renewable Content Polyols, Blowing Agents, Flame Retardants, Release Agents, Catalysts
- Process: Processing Innovations, Equipment
- Issue Areas: Combustibility, EHS, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability/Recyclability, Transportation
Our session speakers include some of the brightest minds in emerging polyurethanes technology, and our regulatory speakers hail from governing bodies from North America and beyond. From professional development and technical discussions about chemistry, to big-picture analysis and key learning’s about recent industry trends, the Polyurethanes Technical Conference proves that the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America is also the most innovative.